Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day

I had the most fabulous Mothers Day!! I came home from working all night and was greeted by my ENTIRE family.....that in itself was all I wanted. Was I surprised when I opened a gift. They had been planning and saving for months and gave me a new laptop. You can expect the blog to pick up speed again.

Next we loaded up the truck with kayaks and headed out for Scouts first kayak trip. It turned out to be a typical advebture for us...complete with a cell phone going for a swim, the ensuing search and eventual recovery! Unfortunatly it was not able to be revived.

We haded for Chatham fish peir for lunch on the beach. No seals yet.

Definately the best Mothers Day !!!

Zach, Sam and Scout

Michelle and Scout headed out for a paddle.


Getting ready

Daddy kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment