Monday, January 9, 2012

My kids

My kids, 24 and 3, the most wonderful kids I could imagine. One is starting his life on his own and the other is just starting her life. It is a unique perspective to begin raising a child after the first one is already grown. We cherish the opportunity, to improve ourselves and give them the best we have to offer. I spent a wonderful day in Boston at Christmas time with them. Together for the day, a rare opportunity that will be cherished. My son is living his dream. I don't think I can say I know anyone else who has followed their dream, without giving up, since 6 years old and achieved it! He is amazing, an inspiration, I am so proud. We will miss him as he follows his dream to the skies...as he becomes a pilot for the USMC. There is more, he has chosen a wonderful wife. The girl who was his best friend in college. I hope I do as well with my amazing little girl. I think we will, she has a great role model and is surrounded by a wonderful tribe of unschooling friends. Here are some memories of that special day.



Like her brother, she is tired of my endless picture taking...someday they will appreciate it :)




These two photos describe them perfectly...One studying and one dancing to the beat of her own drum!




A wonderful big bro plays Ring Around the Rosie in the middle of Boston and makes his little sister sooooo happy!


























Life is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment