Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Proud

Scout was so happy that her sandbox finally thawed out. She spent a couple hours digging and cooking in her sandbox kitchen. I can see her from my new art studio and captured these shots, initially not knowing what was to come.

Carrying something important...


climbing out without spilling...great motor skills practice!


She appeared, proud as punch, with "I made dinner". When I asked what she made, "pancakes".


She pulled out the tiny doll table and chairs and instructed me to sit down. Of course, the important point here is, I stopped what I was doing and sat down and marveled over the delicious pancakes.


She was feeling so proud. Don't miss out on these important moments in your kiddos learning and growing...take time, right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment