Monday, December 27, 2010

Fun in the snow

A blizzard is coming...YEAH we love it. The firewood is stacked and dry, the animals have cozy spots to keep warm, the house is winterized so we are ready to play!


Scout and I take the dogs hiking in our favorite hiking spot a couple times a week. That is the bay and the beach in the background.

LITTLE buddies



This spot comes complete with picnic table ( I can't believe someone got this up here) and cool fort. When we are making our way there Scout is saying "table" "lunch". Just like her brother who would go on any adventure with me as long as I stopped half-way for a picnic lunch!

First tracks on her new skis.

Giving Frodo a carrot after their daily hike in the woods.

She loves taking all the animals for a walk. She was in the house playing and told me she wanted to go out and walk "tennis".

Oh what fun it is to ride...in a blizzard!
Get out and play!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment