Thursday, December 2, 2010

They are both 23!

All month I have twins (sort of) they are both 23...Zach 23 years and Scout 23 months. Zach is grown and about to leave and Scout is just starting to grow up. I loved my life while Zach was growing up....I remember always hating when summer was over and he went back to school. I loved when he was in elementary school and I could pull him out anytime and take him on adventures. I didn't know about unschooling...or even homeschooling...back then. I wish I had (though he probably doesn't agree :) ). I am really happy that raising a second child will be after I completed (very successfully I think! He is awesome!)  raising the first one. It gives me such a different perspective. There is so much more that I know now...I am starting in a different place. I look at everything from such a different and more detailed perspective. I couldn't imagine raising a child in any other way then through unschooling. We have our share (and many days we think we have more then our share) of problems but we are so happy. We are all together, we are healthy and we are very happy. Unschooling is a lifestyle that brings such peace and harmony into our world.

I just looked at the pictures in my camera from the past couple days. They are full of expression. She is always learning and she loves it and I don't want that to ever change and I don't want to miss a minute of it.
Here they are!


Christmas last year











No comments:

Post a Comment