Monday, August 16, 2010

GLORIOUS DAY!!!!!

Greetings and Good Morning to all of our family and friends . It's MURPH, by the way!

What a great day it is today, not just because we are healthy, happy, and together, but mostly because it is our 2nd Anniversary. Just think 2 years ago today I became the luckiest man in the world, because I got to marry my best friend, how lucky am I?

I wanted to say "Thank-you!" to all of you that shared that special day with us and also to all of you that have become an important part of our life together.

On Friday Night, Zach, Scout, and I went to Grammy's house to spend a fun filled evening with all of the "Murphy Girls". We had a blast! (I will post some pics when we get them back!)

I have to go get ready, I'm actually am taking today off from ALL work so that Michelle, Scout, and I can go on another "big" adventure. 

Once again, "Thank- you to all!" and I feel very blessed to have Michelle, Scout, and Zach in my LIFE, but also our great friends!

Have an AWESOME DAY, I know we will!    MURPH

1 comment: