Saturday, January 8, 2011

Frodo's playground adventure

It was a sunny winter day and two friends wanted a little adventure.

"Scout, do you want to walk to the playground" asked Frodo?


"Nobodies looking we can go right now".


"Yeah! Let's go" said Scout


"Climb up to the top. I will catch you on the slide" said Frodo


"Here I come. WEEEEEEEE".


"That was fun!"


"I just turned two, I am a big girl now. Let's go to the big kids playground".


"Scout! Where did you go?"


"Oh, are we playing hide and seek?"


"There you are. Great hiding spot!"


"Hold on here I come."


"I will be out soon".

"I will help you."


"Let's go to the swings now."


"Frodo, give me a push."


"WEEEEEEEE!"




"Look at this!"


"Jump Frodo jump!"


"Good boy"







"Frodo, I am getting tired."


"Come on Scouty I will tuck you in."


"Night, night."

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I love the *adventure story* - they are too cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Absolutely precious...the both of them!

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great! thanks for sharing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete