Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little helper - winter chores

The littlest one's want to help. There are always ways to adapt what you do so they can pitch in. They will be so proud, start to learn they can do ANYTHING they want to, feel like they contribute to their family and don't forget to tell them what a great job they are doing!


Little Scout starts off with a BIG pile of clothes.



All dressed and ready for the snow.


There are chores to do and animals that need me.


First I will shovel off the deck so no one slips.


Frodo is hungry.


There's Satinka waiting for dinner.


Careful, don't slip.


C'mon guys...dinner.


Good girls Tonto and Takoda.


Good boy Little.


Frodo is happy.


I love you Scout.


Little gets some company while he eats.


Now for the hay.


My herd looks good.


Time to clean the run in so they have a nice clean and dry place to spend the night.


I hear the chickens calling.


The coop is toasty warm, food bin full, water all set, eggs collected.

I'm coming out...time for some fun.


Nice sticky snow.




Tatonka watches over me while I play.


Okay boys I'll get the ball.

Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment